Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day - Beach Party













Prior to leaving for the Ha-Ha the Reverence crew made sure to send in their absentee ballots. I didn't want the day to go unnoticed so I made "I Voted" stickers for us. I left for the Bahia Santa Maria beach party proudly wearing my sticker on my bikini top. At the beach party my stickers became a huge hit. It felt great to give a sticker to a fellow cruiser who just became an American citizen and had voted for the first time.
The beach party was a blast! Some how a rock band arrived and as I found out - cruisers like to dance. There was also a full kitchen serving food and cold beer for sale. We met a lot of Ha-Ha peeps who quickly became great new friends at this party. I also got the opportunity to meet the Grand Poo bah (he heads up the Ha-Ha).

No comments: